Meet Bob

Bob BeaudineBob Beaudine, CEO of Eastman & Beaudine, manages the nation’s leading executive search firm in sports and entertainment. Bob has helped shape the leadership teams of some of the world’s most innovative and dynamic businesses:

NBA, Major League Baseball, Hockey, Tennis, Rodeo, PGATOUR, Arena Football, US Olympics, NASCAR, Horse Racing, and Ultimate Fighting Championships.

He has interviewed & coached Senators, Governors, Generals, CEO’s, University Presidents, Top Athletic Coaches and Studio Presidents.

Bob also works with major college athletic programs and has placed 33 Athletic Directors at major universities across the country as well as 24 Head Coaches in Football and Basketball.

Bob’s leadership also extends into the local community. He recently served as Chairman of the “Doak Walker National Running Back Award”. He is on the Board of SMU’s Cox School of Business. He is a graduate (1977) of Southern Methodist University with a bachelor of business administration degree. He & his wife Cheryl recently celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary and have three daughters 23, 22, & 18. Visit Bob’s web site at www.eastman-beaudine.com.

Advertisements

3 Responses to “Meet Bob”

  1. Joe Shane April 26, 2010 at 5:25 pm #

    Please see note above re; Jack O’Donnell thanks! joeshane@hotmail.com

  2. Lou Kellen February 3, 2011 at 6:18 pm #

    Bob,
    I just finished your Power of Who on audio from our local library…Outstanding! I couldn’t agree more with your premise of seeking help from people you know and not strangers. However if I may be so bold as to offer one piece of advice…when You talked about having a mentoring group and that everyone should have an attorney, life coach and a financial advisor…you did young people a disservice by saying they probably don’t need a financial coach yet. I could not disagree more. Part of the problem we are facing in this country today is a lack of education about the way financial products work. I.E.: Look at all the families who were sold Adjustable Rate Mortgages or Interest only Mortgages, and all the foreclosures that followed. It is certainly not taught in colleges and if their parents are not savvy about the way money works they certainly can’t teach what they don’t possess (John Maxwell, Developing the Leader Within.) Most Financial Advisors will not take on a client unless they have X amount of investable assets, including the local bank. Which may be one of the reasons you made that statement. On the other hand I think you would agree that a young person just out of school would benefit greatly from starting a ROTH IRA, even if they can’t fully fund it, 25.00 dollars a month is feasible, don’t you think? I own and operate 3 offices for a company called Primerica and we do just that, set up a solid investment strategy for retirement with no initial money going in and as little as 25.00 dollars a month, with great companies like Fidelity, Oppenheimer, American Funds Legg Mason… Our mission statement is to “Make sure families are properly protected, debt free and financially independent.” I work with young people daily with degrees in Finance who do not know The Rule of 72. Our educational approach is unique and is so is the fact that we welcome the average person who would never have access to the solid financial principals we teach. There is a huge information gap between the wealthy 3% and the other 97% of the population. All we are trying to do is reduce that gap by serving the radically ignored middle income family. I hope I didn’t ramble on to long here. I was very impressed with your CD and look forward to new publications. I am very excitable when it comes to my business and I knew I was going to try and contact you as soon as your words came thru my car stereo!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this note and even greater thanks for taking the time to write and record a great work like The Power of Who.

    Regards,

    Lou Kellen
    773-368-5155

  3. William Cody Bateman October 26, 2011 at 2:53 pm #

    Enjoyed your website immensely! It is a source encouragement for me personally – especially, at this juncture in my life. Kudos!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: